Female Scammer Sarafi  sarafi

Sarafi  sarafi

Female Scammer Sarafi  sarafi


E-mail: sarafisarefi@gmail.com

Scam Danger: 
50%

Details

First Name: Sarafi
Location [Address]:
Age:
Birth Date:
Aliases:

Sarafi  sarafi

Click to enlarge

Sarafi  sarafi

Click to enlarge

Sarafi  sarafi

Click to enlarge

Reports :


Scam Report:

Good Evening Lovely.
How are you doing and how was your day ?
I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition. Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you. I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you?will understand when we discuss details of my proposition
My name is Ms. Sarafi Williams, daughter of late General Souleymane Kelefa Williams the former Guinea's military chief who passed away on 01/02/2013.
I have something very confidential to discuss with you in my next mail. Please get back to me as you read this mail, as no much time left on my side. Like as i said above, i will tell you more in my next mail. Please reply me immediately through my email address.
Ms. Sarafi Williams
-----Original Message-----
From: Sarafi sarafi sarafisarefi@gmail.com
Sent: Sat, Aug 11, 2018 4:04 pm
Subject: It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money... sarafisarefi@gmail.com
Hello Dear,
How are you doing today ?
very sorry for my late reply I was sick thank God almighty that i am ok now, I hope all is well. My dear, I will start by saying thank you for standing by me and thank you for understanding my condition here, The good lord will surely bless you in abundant and nothing you will need in this life will ever lack you because God will bless you in everything you do. For me, I will say that our meeting together is not my doing but by the grace of God because i have prayed for a good partnership, Finally God in heaven sent you to me for a good purpose.
As the matter fact now, I can't carry out this transfer of my late father funds myself due to my present condition. I told you previously that i was the direct next of kin to the gold and $2.9 millions dollars my late father left for me. My late father also left some money in Zambia for my brothers, But mine is bigger, That is why they are trying every means to kill me. My direct number is +227.04602286 I will like you to help me transfer this money into your account over there in your country. I beg you in the name of God to keep it secret for me, Never disclose it to anyone because the heart of men are evil. Even your own brother or sister can turn against you if he or she finds out that such money will be transferred to you. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money/gold after the transfer and you will also help me invest the remaining 60% of the amount in any investment of your choice in your country under your care. I like honest and understanding person like you, truthful and a person with vision, truth and hardworking.
Once you agreed with this few words, I would like you to send me your name, address and city, country, occupation, age and phone so that i will send it to my late father bank manager in Europe for official introduction and for the start of the transaction. You can still help me bring me to your country first, Then we can do the transaction together, the choice is yours to make. Dearest, call me with my number for us to talk. Waiting urgently for your response.
Thank you so much.
Yours
ms. Sarafi Sata
lsarafi@yahoo.com,
sarafik@naver.com,
sarafisarefi@gmail.com,
josephine.willa@yahoo.com,
josephine_williams25@yahoo.com


SEARCH BY NAME :

SEARCH BY EMAIL :


Related Female Scammers: