Ripandscam has received reports from victims of dating scammers using techniques that have previously been unheard of.
Dating fraudsters from online relationship with people over weeks and months and after that profit when they feel they have secured enough trust. Our Ripandscam site has logged some new methods used by fraudsters to watch out for. Fraudsters are currently saying that they don’t have enough yearly leave left to come and visit exploited people who they have been talking with on the web.Then again, they guarantee they can purchase leave of their employer, (American Military or a building organization and so forth). That leave will cost around £250 for every day so 10 days will cost £2,500. On the off chance that the exploited person falls to this they additionally approach them to pay for the flight.
Protect Yourself against Dating Scam
- Trust your senses. On the off chance that you think something feels wrong, it most likely is.
- Continuously monitor your security online and be cautious about what data you impart.
- Never send cash or give Visa or online record points of interest to anybody you don’t know and trust.
- Speak with individuals mainly and not from abroad, in spite of the fact that you ought to be mindful that somebody may let you know they are in the same nation as you when they are most certainly not.
- Never answer to interchanges from somebody who you meet on a dating website/talk room or interpersonal interaction site that then needs continue with the correspondence via email.
- On the off chance that you think a profile is fake, check the site for subtle elements on reporting it. For the most part there will be connections or catches on profiles to square or report people.
If you are a victim of dating fraud you can use our online fraud reporting tool