Marketing Material Scams
Business houses, shops, industries and other companies promote their products wonderfully on various websites and also advertise their products in premium social websites. In this present world, it will be very difficult for the companies to survive without marketing and sales promotion through the websites. Scammers those who operate from unknown destinations are all aware about the brand building tactics followed by these popular companies and try to play their games in a different way only to swindle the money from the buyers and other individuals. Recently hundreds of individuals those who purchase their products exclusively through websites have lost several hundred dollars to these scammers those who operate mainly from countries like India, Pakistan and Africa.
Scams related to marketing materials are becoming highly popular throughout the world. Scammers will use the advertisement banners, internet marketing materials and other promotional products of the prominent companies to swindle the money from the commoners. The scammer will position himself as a marketing guru and may approach the individuals with bogus marketing materials. The scammer will pose himself as a sales manager or other marketing representative and will loot the money from the individuals.
These types of criminal activities are very famous in various states of America and the individuals should show maximum caution when they receive mails related to marketing materials. They have to completely scrutinize the credentials of the marketing person before parting their money. But depositing money should always be the last resort. These intelligent scammers will put lots of pressure on the individuals or the target group with the sole purpose of robbing their financial and personal details. If someone is approaching you with promotional materials or marketing materials never enter into any types of conversation with these people since they may come from the scamming world.
The individuals should be very careful while replying to the mails sent by the scammers. Scammers will send well-carved sales promotional mails which will look too good and official. But never reciprocate to these guys since they will prompt you to deposit few dollars as advance money only to mislead you. Follow these useful guidelines which will be of immense help:
- The marketing mails that are sent by the scammers will look glittery and appealing. Never reply to these mails and delete it immediately.
- Never part your personal, financial and banking details even under pressure. If you provide these details the underworld criminals will loot your money from the bank in a wink of time.
- You have to compulsorily escalate these types of scamming activities to the government authorities and police immediately.
- If someone is stepping into your house posing as marketing head you should ask his official identification card with photo and other details. If you have even a slightest doubt about his authenticity, stop the conversation and ask him to step out.
- He may build lots of pressure tactics by showing lots of bogus marketing materials and try to impress you. Do not accept these materials and also never impart any of your personal and financial details.